Tuesday, March 29, 2011

BUSYBUSYBUSY ~ 29/03/11

Craziness consumes me! A lot is going on for the next two months. Job hunting, Two Musicals ( Beauty & the Beast, The Pajama Game) Photography and Movie Making Projects. Year book cover & bonus sections, Being Emcee for a future event. Prop design for another play. There are more things, but it's better not to mention all of them.

My goal is to create one comic page a week. Well, technically two. I create one page, then cut it in half and submit both at the same time. I have not submitted a page for TWO WEEKS, and I was afraid that I would have to postpone fore month, but it's okay. I've found time to create one, over the last four days.

The real problem here is INSOMNIA. I haven't been sleeping properly for months. I have an irregular sleeping pattern and I have to set practical times but it does. not. work. Not sleeping properly is effecting, my work and performances. I am late for crucial things, and things are pretty bad at the moment.

BUT HEY! The good news is that I have more pages up. CHeck em OuT.

Oh! And I made this.










Note: IRRELEVANT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment