Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Well, that was awesome. ~ 22/03/11

One of the reasons I was inspired to make this comic was because I got involved in a film called "Resident Dork" at Loyalist College. I thought about what zombies would look like from the other side. From their perspective. And I digress...

Today was really cool because I got to see it on the BIG SCREEN at the local movie theater. Words cannot describe how strange it is, watching yourself on a screen that big, with at least one hundred people watching. After walking out of the theater, I reflect on how AWESOME this whole experience was. The cast and crew were a lot of fun to be around, and don't even get me started on the AFTER EFFECTS.

Wanna see it? It will be posted on the internet soon. Loyalist has a Vimeo page with lots of other cool stuff as well. Here's the links:

http://loyalisttv.lcaat.ca/RDwebsite/index.html

http://vimeo.com/loyalisttv

This was a fun project and I am proud to be a part of this film.

~ Brandon BRidgewater

No comments:

Post a Comment